Our gardens, similar to those of Mission Hills, include:
- Garden of Devotion monument; a granite bible
- Christus Circle; statue of Jesus, located at our front entrance
- Garden of Apostles monument; four apostles
- Garden of the Good Shephard monument; shepherd with the sheep
- Garden of the Last Supper monument; very large, granite last supper portrait
- Garden of Time monument; sundial
- Garden of Gethsemane; Jesus kneeling
- Garden of Sermon on the Mount; Jesus with hand in air
- Garden of Love; scattering garden with monument of man and woman
- Garden of Prayer; garden
- Garden of Peace; garden
- Veterans I & II
It is the intention of the trustees of North Shore Memory Gardens to make it the most outstandingly beautiful and immaculately maintained cemetery in the State of Michigan. However, no matter how hard the trustees and employees strive to achieve this goal, it cannot be done without the help and cooperation of each and every lot owner.
Visit North Shore Memory Gardens Floral Regulation to download The Rules and Regulations for North Shore Memory Gardens before purchasing and decorating a lot. Please view these guidelines not as restraining rules, but as the means in which you – the lot owner – can help us achieve our goal of preserving a lovely cemetery.